Wednesday, August 27, 2008

changing things up



it's been quite a long time since i've actually done art that has been in a form other than a postcard. someone asked me to exchange a rolodex card with them. it was a nice change of pace to do this plus i got to dig out these stamps to use. i bought them at the rubber stamp convention in april. when i saw them they made me smile. i have so many rolodex cards now that they no longer fit into my rolodex holder and i had to move them into a photgraph box until i figure something else out for storage. i didn't want to spend more money to get another rolodex holder and have them divided. eventually something will turn up that is just the perfect solution.

6 comments:

  1. you could give some to me, as my first tray isn't half full?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and me. i don't have any!!! :)

    anyway, just wanted to say love the rolo; it's always fun when you use self-portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, rolos.... I had almost forgotten about them;I could never get the holes quite correct! Anyways this is terrific - imaginative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the ones you do with these stamps! So glad I have one in my collection!
    Now...if we could only get you back into the atc's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little guy is so friggin' adorable I could eat him!

    I'm constantly amazed at what you can do with rubber stamps.

    ReplyDelete