Saturday, September 6, 2008

believe it or not



contrary to popular belief i actually do make other things besides postcards. i originally started out in rubber stamping, which i still LOVE doing today, so i use to make tons of cards. since today is my dad's birthday and i always try to make a special card for him. i actually think my mom, who is an artist as well, looks forward to when holidays and birthdays roll around because she knows she'll get a special handmade card. so today i worked on this birthday card for my dad.

6 comments:

  1. Roc - that's a great card for your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo ...i love the vintage looked of the card.
    Happy Birthday to Roc's Daddy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roc....very cool. I'm sure he'll love it.
    Happy B-day Daddy Roc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe :)* you lot are postcard addicted!!! I do love this card Roc, I'm sure he will too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card for your dad!!!

    ReplyDelete