Tuesday, October 7, 2008

creating cards



the past couple of days i've been working on a few things. i dug out my wax and flat iron and made some paper to cut up. you can see it on the "don't look back" postcard. i thought i might
use that postcard for a halloween contest on the mail art world site but when it was finished it just didn't look halloween enough to me. i'll have to try again i think, altho, making halloween things isn't quite what i like to do. i'm not too fond of the whole halloween thing, well, the candy part is ok!

11 comments:

  1. roc, they are awesome cards.
    and yeah, candy! thanks for giving me something sweet to think about in association w/halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your art via the crowabout challenges and really love the quirkiness side of your pieces. I'll visit often I am sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Shawn said! I especially love the colors of the Enjoy Life page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Miss Roc - these are incredible!!!

    [Hey did you know I've tagged you???}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards lately, especially the latest one I got. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful - and much to learn from. Wot a gal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI,

    what kind of colors do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. audrey....i use crayola crayons, regular melting wax, oil pastels, and watercolor crayons the most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just discovered you blog and love your color combinations, patterns & textures...fun and way cool!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je découvre ton blog et... je suis complètement sous le charme de ton mixed media ! C'est beau, beau, beau !
    Kisses from France,
    Tatieva

    ReplyDelete