Sunday, October 18, 2009

trinket box

it's been quite a while since i've posted something on my blog. i'm not quite sure where my time has gone lately. it seems that life travels at warp speed and it's all i can do to hang on for the ride.  i have been trying to steal a few hours here and there to make art and get ready for my stamping classes but i still feel that i'm not doing enough.  i completed this little trinket box from a pattern i found at mirkwood designs.  i'm going to host an inchies swap where you will make the this tiny box and 6 inchies and then you can make it into whatever you want.  i saw these little cubes as ornaments and i thought that would make a great christmas gift.  i might try to make a couple for a few of my friends this year. 

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and creative little box! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roc...these really are just the cutiest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dimensional piece, Roc! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful and gorgeous and unique! I love it! My favorite side is the one with the egg - so cool!

    I know what you mean about life at warp speed - I am in a weird time moving faster than it used to mode and can't find the controls to slow things down! And, I have an interview with Micheal's on Wednesday - that'll help, uhuh, I'm sure that'll help. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Roc! It's Eraserqueen! I saw you over at Cassandra's blog! Love the box and how you decorated with with inchies :D Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always crazy over time....I dontknow how I can do so little and it moves so fast!!! Is the little box made out of paper?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this "thing" for tiny little boxes... good stuff always comes in them! These are so cute! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool box Roc!
    Stop by, I'm having a giveaway!
    Smiles-
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete