Monday, February 17, 2014

stampotique designer blog

it's monday once again and i've made a postcard for the stampotique designer's blog.  i used a few of my rubber stamps to create this piece:  learning to fly, roc's angel, and scalloped lace border.

i used ranger paints for the background color and added some marker color here and there.  it is all paper pieced and stitched.

i'll be using this postcard for the roc nicholas rubber stamp facebook page postcard exchange.  if you'd like to join in on the fun, click here

6 comments:

  1. Man, I'm such a fan! I'm going to have to raise my game for my Tuesday postings!! LOL! Soooo lovely....
    Val :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is LOVELY! I continued over to the stmpotique designer blog, and I am HOOKED! What a great blog with lots of inspriation. Thank-you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this on all levels, Roc! Am becoming a big fan! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete