Friday, January 16, 2015

my planner progress

ever since i was young i have wanted a teacup chihauhau.  my husband thinks i'm a little crazy because he is a big dog lover.  i've always had big dogs and thought it would be fun to have a little tiny dog for a change.  well, i'm fifty-four and yet to have a teeny pup so i'm not sure that will change in the future.  my page this week is in ode to that little dream i have.
                      my prompt for my week 4 is:  if you could own any pet what would it be?

2 comments:

  1. Well apparently we're living the same doggy life, our stories are pretty much the same in that respect--love your page!!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog looks so cute and content! I love the colors on this page. I think if I could own any pet, I would probably get another cat. I've been playing around with the idea of adopting a brother and sister for the one I have now. :)

    ReplyDelete