Friday, June 5, 2015

weekly planner - week 24

week 24 prompt - what is something you would like to improve upon?
this week's prompt was about by an incident that happened where i was not so flexible in how i handled it.  

i am a reactor.  initally i have a strong, knee-jerk reaction to things and then in a few days i have the opportunity to calm down, think things through, and feel differently.  since i know this about myself, i rarely make decisions about anything at the moment.  i usually wait for a couple of days because i know my initial response to unsettling news or events will be changing over the course of time.

i am, however, working on being able to go with the flow and live in the moment more.  i lean on prayer first and foremost and have my conversations with god.  i know that through his grace and mercy i will find a calmer and more rational framework in which to operate out of, and for that i am very thankful.

do you have anything you would like to improve upon this year?

 

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be more flexible too as I recognise how you react as how I react ! :)
    Love your spread !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete