Sunday, March 22, 2009

announcing the winners

thank you so very much for taking your time to stop by and leave a comment to win postcards that were made from my original artwork. the winner was:

Blogger barefootchef said...

Lovely work as usual! I do have the one on the left and love it! Your work is so inspiring! Please add me in the pile for takers!

since cathy had the one on the left already she was happy to let me pick a second name for that one and she will be taking the one on the right. how kind of her! so here is the second name that won:

layhoon - Blogger LaY hOoN said...

Yes !!
Kindly put me in your drawing hat.
I wish I'm lucky to win from you in this giveaway.

Thank you.


please make sure you leave me your name and address so i can mail these out to you. thanks again, for making this give away a wonderful experience. i appreciate all your kind comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray !!! What a happy day !!!

    Thank you to Roc for such gorgeous giveaway (I'm so admire at your works)

    Thanks to Cathy for another chance given to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Roc,

    Kindly post to me at

    Lay Hoon
    55-61, Jalan SS22/23,
    Damansara Jaya,
    47400 Petaling Jaya.
    Selangor.
    MALAYSIA.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete