Friday, May 1, 2009

postcard challenge


here is a postcard for a monthly postcard challenge. the theme is that you have to use at least 3 circle shapes on your postcard and i am sure you can tell by looking at it that i managed to get a few more then 3 circles on it. i dug out my alcohol inks and did the background with them. i go through spurts where i use alcohol inks on everything i make. it's been a while since i've used them and i am always amazed at how lovely they blend together to make beautiful color combinations.

7 comments:

  1. This is somewhat of a departure for you, and it just shows your wide range of talent! I really like the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know that I have all of the alcohol ink colors and I have yet to use them? I need you to come to my house and teach me how to do things. What do ya say?

    This is so beautiful! You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is exceptional, Roc. I've never used alcohol ink, but I think I need to explore a bit! Beautiful postcard! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My AIs never behave like that!!! I am going to have to try them again. Your ATC is beautiful. - Donna

    ReplyDelete